The Risk Manager works in partnership with the business to assess and manage business risks and to review and sustain the control environment. The role involves the management and delivery of testing and documentation of key business controls, identification of control gaps, the review and update of the client's Risk Control Self-Assessment database, governance of error administration, and ongoing update of procedural documentation with the business.
- CA / MBA (Finance)
- Flexible to work covering various initiatives / regions.
- Risk or Controls Management or other related experience required; in a banking or financial services environment preferred
- Accounting or Finance experience required
- Excellent risk assessment skills, including risk identification and measurement, mitigation strategy development, regulatory management, policy and procedure development
- Proven ability to work in a matrix environment, provide oversight, negotiate and directly influence change
- Ability to collaborate with business and functional experts to provide risk assessment guidance, recognize risks and design enhancements
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including ability to negotiate, compromise and demonstrate diplomacy in sensitive situations and to interact effectively with senior management
- Ability to build relationships with the Business and other Risk and Control partners
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize and execute on multiple, simultaneous, complex priorities
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81434173