Senior Project Accountant
Senior Project Accountant - £42 Hourly Rate Ltd - Warton/ Samlesbury - 12 Month Contract
Advantage Resourcing are working closely with one of the UK's leading defence companies to recruit for a number of positions in Warton/ Samlesbury.
The job holder will mainly be responsible to provide support on recurring month end tasks and/or tasks related to a one-off project currently being run by the business but also get involved in the ERP implementation.
- General financial accounting tasks - journals, trackers,
- Production of financial information to support project reviews,
- Support to CSR and EAC processes,
- Working with cross-functional project teams,
- Involvement in cash forecasting process,
- Support to foreign currency processes
- This also includes support to CAMS, Project Managers, risk reviews, cost challenge, production of CSRs and Sales and Margin Trading Plans and month end/IBP responsibilities.
- Other duties as assigned relating to month end activities (i.e. recurring journals, Balance Sheet reconciliations through to business analysis and production of relevant reports).
- Other duties as assigned related to the current project we have running (Analysis of underlying records, reconciliations, query resolution, testing within IFS system etc.)
The Successful Candidate
- CIMA/ ACA/ ACCA Qualified Accountant
- Experience in Project Accounting
- Knowledge/ Experience of SAP/ BaaN
- The person should also be proficient in Microsoft Excel and comfortable with large sets of data.
- Able to work under pressure, to work independently or as part of a team, proactive, self? motivated and have good time management.
- Experience of month-end activities is required e.g. raising journals, performing reconciliations, producing relevant management reports for review
If you have the relevant skills and experience, please forward your up to date CV. Ref 814575Advantage Resourcing is a service driven recruitment consultancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81434003