White Goods Engineer
White Goods Engineer - Lincoln - £24,000 - £28,000/ annum + bonuses and benefits
WHO? Would you be working for?
- Large worldwide company (Over 50,000 employees – of which more than 70% are employed in Europe.)
- A thriving high end manufacturer.
- Established nearly 50 years’ ago.
WHAT? Are they looking for from a White Goods Engineer?
- Happy to cover Lincoln and/or the surrounding areas.
- Experience in the repair of all white goods appliances including dishwashers, washing machines, tumble dryers, fridges/freezers, ovens, cookers, hobs etc.
- Manufacturer training/experience on a range of domestic appliances e.g. Indesit, Hotpoint, BSH, Samsung, LG, Belling, Stoves, Miele, Dyson, Hoover etc.
- Gas qualifications would act as an advantage but is not essential (CCN1 & CKR1).
- Refrigeration skills would also act as an advantage (F-GAS or R600).
HOW? Will you be working?
- Field based, completing 8-10 calls per day.
- Reporting to the area manager.
- Overtime available but not compulsory.
WHY? Should you apply?
- Benefits – Vehicle with private use – Contributory pension scheme – Free life cover.
- Over 4 weeks annual leave.
- Progression opportunities.
- Stable, well known company offering a secure environment to grow within.
- Won first for the best employer in the finished goods and consumer industry.
- 90% of employees believe this company to be an attractive employer and would recommend to their friends.
WHEN? Do they need people?
ASAP – 4 weeks/long notice periods will not have any negative effect on your application.
HOW? Can I apply?
Click the “Apply Now” button.