Clements Grey has engaged with a Key Client based in Coventry who is looking to recruit a Controls Engineer/Mentor on a permanent basis. My client is a globally renowned manufacturer of unique automotive systems.
The Controls Engineer will be responsible for all system development and PLC programming. You will work closely with the maintenance department and will also be involved in fault finding, diagnosis and commissioning. As well as this part of this role is to mentor and train junior and/or trainee engineers in control systems engineering.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- PLC programming on a variety of PLC's (experience on all is not required) Siemens, Allen Bradley, Mitsubishi, Omron.
- Siemens programming experience using S5 & S7 is required.
- Fault finding and diagnosis/repair of PLC's.
- Continuous development of systems in an ever growing state of the art manufacturing facility.
- Previous power train/automotive experience is required.
- An eagerness to teach or previous trainee/mentoring experience are advantageous.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81434050