Multi-skilled Maintenance Engineer
To complete day to day effective maintenance of the clients estate to Defence Estates office schedule, to complete remedial works to plant and equipment. To be part of the Directly employed labour on call rota.
- Maintenance technician to carry out Preventative Planned and reactive Maintenance tasks on MoD Sites in Corsham.
- To complete remedials to plant and equipment where required.
- Minor installation works to electrical & mechanical installations may be required.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in an Electrical maintenance role.
- To undertake duties as part of a group on call rota system to cover emergencies outside normal working hours (where this forms part of contract)
What we are looking for
Education / Qualifications / Training
- Time Served Electrician.
- Electrical City & Guilds Qualifications.
- 17th Addition qualification.
- Electrical testing and inspection 2391.
- Qualified to carry out Portable Appliance testing
- Plumbing, Heating qualification
- Air Conditioning qualification
- Previous experience in Electrical maintenance. Knowledge in the maintenance of emergency lighting and fire Detection systems.
- Experience of maintenance of stand by generators and Uninterrupted Power Supplies.
- Knowledge & experience of maintaining heating, ventilation and air conditioning systems and plumbing systems
- To be a good team member, to be able to work under own initiative.
- To be versatile with the ability to undertake other trades PPM duties on request.
- Flexible approach to working hours.
Working Hours:Monday - Friday 08:00 - 16~:30 (candidate will need to be flexible with hours).
Additional job board text
Interserve's vision is to redefine the future for people and places. We are one of the world's foremost support services and construction companies, operating in the public and private sectors in the UK and internationally. We offer advice, design, construction, equipment, facilities management and front-line public services. Interserve is based in the UK and is listed in the FTSE 250 index. We have gross revenue of £3.6 billion and a workforce of 80,000 people worldwide.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81433323