You will be responsible for managing all aspects of management accounting, reporting and commentary for a major Business Unit within an organisation who is a global leader in their field.
Globally recognised services organisation
Reporting to the Head of Finance, the Management Accountant will be responsible for all aspects of management accounting, reporting and commentary for the largest Business Unit (in revenue terms) within the organisation.
You will act as a Business Partner, liaising with and challenging key stakeholders (Finance Directors and Group Finance) within the Business Unit.
You will provide accurate, timely and insightful reporting of actuals, budget and forecast financial performance, in addition to providing insight into forward trends, risks and opportunities.
You'll support the unit's Commercial Finance team in accounting, forecasting and Reporting of revenue, gross margin and opex, including labour and headcount costs.
Other key deliverables include:
* Preparing complex balance sheet reconciliations
* Timely reporting and analysis to meet Group FP&A reporting deadlines
* Driving continuous improvement in finance reporting
* Supporting cost centre managers regarding cost trends and targets.
You will be a qualified accountant and able to demonstrate significant post-qualification experience in similar roles in central finance, within a high-pressure, fast-moving environment.
You will be technically proficient in both Excel and PowerPoint as well as being adept at using a variety of ERP packages.
Examples of where you have driven process improvements would be an advantage.
As well as your resilience and ability to drive change, you can also offer:
* The ability to find solutions, lead change and drive continuous improvement in reporting processes
* A flexible, team-orientated approach
* The willingness to learn and develop
* A strong commercial mindset.
Basic salary of up to 45k plus bonus and benefits.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81431771