HR Process/Systems Analyst
At Study Group we rely heavily on the development of our systems in order to operate in a complex, fast paced and competitive marketplace. We need a dynamic and delivery focussed individual to undertake a fixed term contract basis to work on the implementation of Agresso/Unit4 Business World, a business critical project.
Reporting to our HR Director for UK and Europe, you'll provide dedicated resource to the design and implementation of Agresso HR, Position Management and Payroll and Timesheet modules. If you've got experience of Agresso HR that's great, but if your experience is around other HR systems (SAP, Workday, Oracle, Sage, ADP, Cornerstone, Kronos or similar) then we'd still love to hear from you!
System Design, Build and Test
- Requirement analysis, process mapping and data modelling as required.
- Act as an interface between the HR Design Team and external consultants to ensure that the system design documentation produced by the consultants matches the requirements.
- Ensure that design and associated working processes meet the needs to key stakeholders in HR, Finance and Payroll.
- Participate in system testing and UAT.
- Ensure that data to be migrated from the existing HR System to Agresso is in as “clean” a state as it can be.
- Work closely with IT and HR Colleagues to ensure the accurate mapping of existing HR data into the new Agresso design.
- Monitor outputs from the IT Migration process and conduct quality checks to ensure all is in order.
- Confirm final approval to move from test/development environment to live environment.
- Undertake the function of HR Agresso System Admin for the immediate post-launch period and create working processes for a BAU System Admin solution.
- Design training materials for HR team and support with development of training materials for academic staff.
- Provide end user training on the Agresso HR system to members of the HR Team globally.
- Provide expert support to end-users in the early days of implementation. Log design and/or data issues and work with the Project Sponsor to ensure these are rectified in an orderly and timely fashion.
- Input to the training design and roll-out plan for the implementation of online timesheets in Australia and New Zealand.
- Support delivery of training in ANZ region as appropriate (eg: via production of materials, delivery of webinar sessions etc).
Experience needed for the job:
- Strong experience in the mid-range HR/Payroll systems .
- Understanding of core HR/ Payroll processes/data flows.
- Experience of driving external technical consultants to deliver.
- Experience of designing and completing post-design/post-migration UAT processes.
- Experience of implementing an HR / Payroll solution in a global setting.
- Experience of managing widescale/global data migration processes.
- Experience of designing and delivering user training.
- Experience of ADP Payroll systems and their integration into U4 Business World.
This role is a 6m fixed term contract which may be extended subject to mutual agreement. You'll be required to work 37.5 hours per week, and have some flexibility around those hours as the role will provide support to colleagues in Australia and New Zealand and therefore may require some late night/early hours working at peak times of the project.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81436757