IT Service Management Analyst
IT Service Management Analyst - 13621
Technology and Engineering - Great Britain Norwich, East
As an ITSM Analyst you will provide scoping, shaping and introduction of new ITSM standard processes within the business. You will support the ITSM team in analysis of existing processes of current working practices with a specific focus on IT Service Management principles.
You will be responsible for regular service reviews, provide service improvement suggestions. You will provide guidance on IT security processes (in line with the business security policies) across the wider IT function.
- Analyse and consult on the Incident, Service Request, Interface into Change, Problem and Escalation processes
- Ensure high levels of performance within processes
- Be responsible for the feeding into the quality of reporting on Service and performance.
- Identify service improvement activities when required
- Analyse and consult on the current ITSM backlog by ascertaining the business requirements, use cases and user stories where applicable.
- Using the Nielsen Brandbank security policies, provide input into IT security processes to identify accountability for compliance and best practice.
- Track and communicate the impact on the achievements/goals of process implementation
- Work with business stakeholders to ensure that processes creation and management is understood and provide assistance and guidance to all functions on Service Management best practice.
- Review existing processes and scope of work to bring these processes into line with standard ITSM practice.
- Scope and define Service Improvement Plans and ensure actions are followed through to completion in a timely manner.
- Work with internal and third party teams to ensure actions are taken and completed to protect and improve services.
- Make use of regular and accurate management information data on IT Service performance to feed into continual service improvement
- Support the IT Service Delivery Manager in building the ITSM function, analysing current processes and identify improvements in line with the ITIL framework.
- Provide support to the business on the chosen ITSM tool, the associated processes and resourcing required to operate the support delivery.
- Able to demonstrate initiative and a proactive approach to daily responsibilities
- Able to manage and prioritise and tasks and time efficiently
- A passion for Service Improvement
- Experienced Service Management professional
- ITIL Foundation Qualified
- Experience of managing 3rd parties and 3rd party delivered services
- Service Management or Support in a large-scale and diverse environment of incident management, escalation procedures and related disciplines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to support and mentor staff
- Able to manage sensitive and sometimes confidential information
- The ability to understand and dive into the detail of support requirements and processes
- Legally able to work in the country in which the position is based
- Experience of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Thorough understanding of the Brandbank IT services
- Good business credentials, business domain knowledge and business analytical skills
- Experience of working in Agile project methodologies
Nielsen N.V. (NYSE: NLSN) is a global performance management company that provides a comprehensive understanding of what consumers Watch and Buy. Nielsen's Watch segment provides media and advertising clients with Total Audience measurement services across all devices where content - video, audio, and text - is consumed. The Buy segment offers consumer packaged goods manufacturers and retailers the industry's only global view of retail performance measurement.
By integrating information from its Watch and Buy segments and other data sources, Nielsen provides its clients with both world-class measurement as well as analytics that help improve performance. Nielsen, an S&P 500 company, has operations in over 100 countries that cover more than 90 percent of the world's population. For more information, visit www.nielsen.com
Job Type: Regular
Primary Location: Norwich,East
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81435433