Software Developer in Test-6 month contract
Software Developer in Test(6 month contract)
£350 to £450 a day depending on experience
Market leading Financial Services Company seeks a highly skilled Software Developer in Test with Selenium and C# skills to join their busy test team on a 6 month contract. The position will be based at their Reigate offices.
Our client has a paperless application process and as such is totally reliant on their ability to deliver a high quality eCommerce platform to the market. Technology and application development in particular is therefore core to the success of the company.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Create automated regression test suites (using Selenium and C#) under guidance from senior tester.
- Log defects and track them through to closure (using Quality Centre).
- Liaise directly with the business to understand business requirements.
- Work closely with developers to ensure defined acceptance criteria is met.
- Prepare and maintain test documentation; agree test strategies with test team lead.
- Understand and function successfully in an agile environment where the development teams practice Continuous Integration (CI) and Test Driven Development (TDD).
Essential Skills & Experience:
- At least 3 years' experience in a similar role
- ISTQB foundation certificate in Testing
- Web application testing in an eCommerce environment
- Automated testing experience ideally using Selenium (WebDriver)
- Experience working in an Agile SCRUM
- Ability to write and maintain SQL insert, update and delete statements
- Understanding of software engineering principles
- Use of Visual Studio and source control
- £350 to £450 a day depending on experience
- 35 hour standard working week
If you would like to be considered for the position of Software Developer in Test then please send your CV through to Intec Select Recruitment using the relevant linked provided.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81433114