Temporary to Permanent
£8.50 per hour
Working hours: 0900-1800 Mon to Fri
My client, who operate within the specialist engineering sector are looking for an eager individual to join their Finance team as a Finance Assistant.
You will be undertaking a number of duties in accordance with a special focus on invoices, credit card & expenses.
The successful candidate will be part of a busy team and will need to work effectively and efficiently.
- Process customer & supplier invoices and credit notes in a timely manner
- Process employee expenses
- Reconcile customer & supplier accounts
- Computer literate including Outlook and good Excel skills
- Ability to work to deadlines
- An ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Query resolution
- Experience of working in an office environment
- Numerate and a good eye for detail
- Good interpersonal skill for communication with all levels of staff within the organisation
- Ability to organise work and be self-motivated
- Accounting knowledge is preferred
- General administration such as filing, answering emails and telephone calls
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81433127