A permanent Finance Analyst role for a growing pharmaceutical business in Hemel Commercial role with excellent exposure, great benefits and study support. You will ideally have experience in a similar role and be eager to progress and learn.
Salary paying £36k-£40k plus bonus, study support and other great benefits. This role requires partnering with key stakeholders, Financial Analysis and using Excel to create reports and forecasts.
My client are a growing Pharma business in Hemel and operate all over the EU. They are a great employer, can offer great exposure and progression and a competitive salary. You will report into a hands on FP&A Manager and complete Budgeting and Forecasting aswell as running reports using Excel
- Support the FP&A Function
- Producing weekly and monthly sales reports
- Support the quarterly forecasting and budgeting
- Collecting, cleaning, structuring and consolidating financial and non- financial data
- Build and test data sets in financial reporting systems
Prepare and consolidate sales data into reports. Respond to data queries from functional managers. Produce bespoke reports when required
- An analytical background and experience dealing with large sets of data
- Ideally CIMA or ACCA studier
- Hard working progressive candidate
- Lives local to Hemel
- Intermediate Excel user
- Commercial exposure
Whats on offer?
- The chance to work for a fantastic pharma business who are expanding
- Finance Analyst position, permanent role with great exposure
- Great benefits and study support
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81437486