C# Software Developer - Team Lead
Are you a Senior .Net C# developer with strong team leading skills and a background in Agile development?
Working as part of an established C# software development team, this job will find you working on a range of advanced technologies used by the defence sector. Due to the sensitive nature of the role we can only represent British candidates with sole British citizenship.
The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of the C# language. .Net framework and best practices including OO, SOLID and strong presentation skills as well as well honed team mentoring skills.
Key requirements of the Senior C# Developer
- Taking ownership of complex systems in C#, .NET working through the FDLC including software configuration and testing
- Brainstorm ideas for cool new functionality
- Ensuring the quality of code and working with industry best practices
- Keeping up to date with the latest technologies and tools
Desirable if you have skills in:
- UML or Doors
- IoT Technologies, Radar or GPS systems
The role will find you joining a very friendly team based in Luton. There's a possibility of flexi-time and a great range of benefits to the job, please send in your CV to apply and discover much more.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81432489