Mechanical Design Engineer - Sheffield
JOB – Mechanical Design Engineer
LOCATION - Sheffield
DURATION – Temp to perm
SALARY - £25,000 - £30,000
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Mechanical Design Engineer with a leading organisation based in the Sheffield area on temp to perm basis.
My client specialises in the design and development of electro-mechanical products used across a range of industries.
The Mechanical Design Engineer will be required to do the following;
- Maintain drawing files and documentation
- Identify and resolve design issues, working on modification and amendments of drawings
- Creating BOM’s
- Liaise with suppliers and customers as well and other internal staff
The Mechanical Design Engineer is required to have the following;
- Degree/HND/HNC in Mechanical Design
- Strong Inventor 3D CAD experience
- Manufacturing industry experience
- Electro-mechanical experience desirable but not essential
- Good knowledge of AutoCAD
- Proficient with Microsoft office applications
- Good verbal and written communication skills
If you are interested in the position, please apply with an updated CV.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81432923