Temporary Data Reporting Assistant
Fantastic opportunity to be involved in a short term (7 weeks) project dealing with the Biannual reporting of the company's subsidiary businesses. This role would a candidate with strong excel and communication who is able to manipulate large amounts of data.
The client is a successful business based in the outskirts of Bristol with a warm and friendly working environment.
The key responsibilities will include the following:
- Creating and Prepare excel spreadsheets which include Vlookups and Pivot tables for the subsidiary businesses
- Answering queries via telephone or email from internal stakeholders
- Troubleshooting excel spreadsheets
- Data analysis from yearly figures
- ad hoc admin tasks
- Accurate data entry
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Strong Excel skills, e.g. ability to create Pivot tables and Vlookups
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and Written
- Good telephone manner
- Ability to work within a team
- Ability to handle and manipulate large amounts of data
- High attention to detail
The client is offering the candidate a competitive hourly rate between £10-11 per hour.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81436718