Interim Commercial Finance Analyst
The Commercial Finance Analyst is a key member of the EMEA Commercial Finance team. The role provides reporting around performance and is a key contributor to the planning and forecasting for stores. The role will be heavily involved with creating and maintaining planning and forecast process for all stores.
Global Retail Company
- Take ownership of analysis, budgeting and forecasting for costs, Pricing, and Opex
- Be the finance lead to optimise labour spend
- Build commercial models on pricing and other areas to illustrate the financial impact of changes being considered
- Ensure sales reporting continues to be relevant, fit for purpose and timely.
- Ensure clear communication of plans, forecasts and budgets, through outstanding business partnership
- Be the finance lead in cross functional projects as and when required
- Be the EMEA subject matter expert of EMEA Information systems
- Support Business insights and analysis manager on ad hoc analysis
- CIMA qualified, with multisite retail experience
- Self-starter, ability to work independently and part of a team
- Experience of business partnership with non-finance functions
- Able to explain complex finance matters to non-finance background partners.
- A flair for presenting financial data in a concise and actionable format, written, visually and verbally.
- Ability to continuously prioritise
- Comfortable working in an environment of consistently competing priorities.
- Comfortable working with and challenging partners who are senior to you
- Experience of working in cross functional teams, where you are seen as the finance expert.
- Experience of building commercial models
- Extensive Microsoft Office experience, in particular PowerPoint and advanced Excel skills
Competitive daily rate
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81432308