Implementation Consultant - Financial services
Working with a leading financial services solution provider based in London, who are looking for an implementation consultant to join their growing implementation services team. You will be responsible for offering technology led solutions, focussing on project management, business analysis, product configuration and client management.
My client is a leading Financial services solution provider, which is responsible for delivering unrivalled solutions to financial institutions, ranging from globally renowned banks to SME corporate institutions. The team is achieving growth in consultancy year on year to meet the demands of their expanding customer base, across UK, Europe and Asia specific.
- Assist in designing and own configuration solutions for your clients
- Provide support during requirements gathering workshops and interpret customer requirements
- Document Business Requirements/Product Specifications/Application Configuration
- Manage clients throughout the implementation process - Initiation, Configuration, Training, Testing, go live and BAU support
- Support client testing and roll-out
- Prepare and deliver customer training
- Support Pre-Sales Process where applicable
- Strong consultancy background working as the single point of contact to stakeholders
- Software deployment and end to end software delivery experience.
- Knowledge of the financial services industry and experience in fundamental accounting principles.
- Experience with hands on system configuration and configuration management principles
- Experience with defect management and software release principles
- Experience of documenting and capturing business, system, functional and non-functional requirements.
- Experience of customer facing projects.
- Exposure to banking, cash management, payments, pension administration, investment management and understanding of client money regulations
- Technical skills including: Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008/2012/2014/2016, Microsoft Reporting Services, Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services. Experience of creating integration packages and reports would be advantageous.
- A self-starter, able to work on own initiative in fast paced environment
- Strong communications skills to manage client and internal teams
- Problem solving nature with the ability to conduct the required analysis and provide solutions on own initiative
- Team player working as part of small team
Up to £62,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Unrivalled training programme
Growing and ambitious growth plans which can accelerate your career progression
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81437416