Purchase / Sales ledger clerk
Mpeople Accountancy & Finance are currently recruiting for a temporary to permanent Purchase/Sales Ledger clerk to join a fantastic company based in Wythenshawe. This company has a real passion for its staff, with an excellent benefits package along with a great reputation and extremely low staff turn over.
The role will be reporting into the Finance manager, working within a small team.
- Process purchase and sales invoices
- Prepare payments
- Bank reconciliations
- Dealing with queries
- Analyse nominal ledger accounts
- Assist with month end closing of ledgers
- Inputting accounts information into SAP
In order to succeed you will need to have some strong experience within an Accounts environment, you will also be required to have;
- Purchase / Sales ledger experience
- SAP experience is desirable but not essential
- Knowledge of accounting software,
- Experience using an ERP system
- Excellent communication skills
- Good numeracy skills
- Strong excel knowledge (vlooks up /pivot tables)
- An accounts qualification is desirable
- Salary - £16k - £18k
- 25 days holiday
- 35 hours working week
- Bonus schemes
- Free Parking
- Flexible working hours
- Plus several additional benefits
PLEASE NOTE YOU MUST BE IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE AS THIS IS AN IMMEDIATE STARTING TEMPORARY TO PERMANENT POSITION.
If you are interested in this role, please contact Aaron directly on 0161 622 9890 or send your CV in to
Please note that MPeople recruitment can not always respond to all applicants due to the high volume of CV's received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept this as not been successful. Mpeople wish you all the best in your job search.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81437110