REED Engineering are currently working with a national company,, for a role based in on there site in Manchester. The role is a permanent position Monday - Friday (Days) and reports into the head of Engineering.
Purpose of role:
To make line improvements and driving performance to world class levels. Future proofing of production, analyses of OEE data and Creation of action plans to deliver sustained improvements to the line.
- Support projects around the factory
- Managing Budgets
- Ensuring equipment is ready and available.
- Time Served
- Ability to demonstrate an in depth experience of PLC softwares
- Diagnostic & Improvements of current programs
Able to demonstrate knowledge of:
- Lean Manufacturing
- Allen Bradley PLC Knowledge
- Introducing Continuous Improvement
Reed Specialist Recruitment is an Employment Agency and an Employment Business for permanent and temporary recruitment. In response to your application Reed will contact you by phone, email or SMS to discuss it and related opportunities. You can opt out at any time using the links provided.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81437323