Group Accounts Payable Manager
Fantastic opportunity for an Accounts Payable Manager to join a market leader in North Lanarkshire, and take the step in their career. The successful candidate must have sound knowledge of the control environment required in an AP function and have a clear track record of leading and delivering continuous improvement projects.
The main duties:
- You will work to drive collective improvements to the provision of Financial Operations and will also sponsor continuous improvement initiatives to improve the performance of the AP division against divisional KPI's
- You will will drive improvements in the Procure to Pay cycle in partnership with Procurement colleagues and ensure that the function is compliant with Group wide obligations
- You will will ensure that on boarding of further activities is undertaken effectively and efficiently
- Responsible for operational management of the AP function, you will ensure that the function is fit for purpose to support the payable activities
The main requirements:
- Strong AP Manager background within Shared Services is essential
- Knowledge of the control environment
- Clear track record of leading and delivering continuous improvement projects
- Exception communication skills to interact and influence a wide range of stakeholders
My client offers an excellent salary and benefits package. To apply for this post, please email your CV to
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81432296