Accountant (Ongoing Temp Role)
Temp - Perm Accountant - Central London - ACCA/CIMA Property Business
Your new company
My client are a Property business based in the West End (Oxford Circus). There are 35 in the business but growing at a good rate. The finance team are seeking an experienced Accountant to join the team on an ongoing temp basis due to an internal promotion. The salary is paying up to £40,000.
Your new role
You will be working in a team of 3 in finance reporting directly to the Finance director. You will be working in an autonomous role with little supervision so you need to be competent in the following areas:
- Profit and loss
- Maintaining the fixed asset register
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Cashflow preparation and reporting
- Overall responsibility for producing the management accounts (UK)
- Strong Excel (minimum of Vlook up and Pivots), Systems: MUST have SAP or Oracle
What you'll get in return
- 33 days holiday, including public holidays, plus the option to buy or sell five days each year
- Company pension scheme
- A range of family friendly policies including childcare vouchers
- An employee-funded car leasing scheme
- Occupational health support
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81431590