Software Developer - Workflow
Salary : (£30,000-45,000) FTC - Dependent on experience
Location: Milton Keynes
My client, who are a leading UK Financial Services organisation, are looking to recruit a passionate and enthusiastic Workflow Developer to join their growing team in Milton Keynes.
You will be working in a relatively small but dynamic agile scrum team and will require strong technical skills within the Tibco toolset and would be responsible for analysing business requirements and designing the services that can be developed in a Service Orientated Architecture (SOA) to meet the requirements of each change and ultimately ensure positive investor outcomes are achieved.
- You will be responsible for developing business processes using Tibco (iProcess, Business Works and EMS)
- To be responsible that the quality of each deliverable is off the highest standard
- Write and maintain appropriate documentation to describe application development, logic, utilize coding library and repository tools for revisions.
- You will be working in conjunction with the Business Analysis and Product Owner teams
- Participate in the testing process through code review and functional testing
- Understanding of Tibco (Essential)
- Fully understand Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Experience in XML technologies e.g. XML, XPATH and XSLT
- Excellent communication skills with the business and other technical teams with different levels of technical understanding
- Ability to design and create databases within Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience working in an agile methodology
If this is the right opportunity for you then please apply below or for more information, please contact Josh Cooper at Sanderson Recruitment on 023 80 574 733 or please email
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81437305