Risk Oversight Manager
With 2018 being a year of monumental change within the UK banking environment, the ever changing regulation landscape and the need for robust oversight plans and procedures has never been more important.
This is an opportunity to join a major financial organisation in the city of Edinburgh. If you want to be part of developing and maintaining a cohesive risk strategy that not only keeps businesses safe but also keeps customers at the heart of their plans.
The successful candidate will ideally have the following -
- A broad knowledge of financial regulation, preferably with experience in an Oversight or Audit team at a bank or at one of the regulators.
- Previous experience within Risk
- An inquisitive mind.
- Excellent report drafting and time management skills - able to co-ordinate the production of multiple reports to tight time frames.
- Brilliant at influencing and the ability to build strong relationships with internal partners.
- Previous Management experience is desirable
If you feel this role resonates with yourself please apply or alternatively contact if you have any questions
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81432045