Our client is an international financial services company that service a broad range of client both in the UK and globally, and as part of a continued plan to expand the business seek an experienced Financial Adviser.
Salary: £30,000 basic + Uncapped Bonus Earnings
This is a fantastic opportunity for an accomplished adviser who wants the scope to broaden their skill set and gain exposure to managing some international clients. As our client is very well established they are able to provide some level of leads, however as the IFA you will also be responsible for developing new revenue streams.
You will benefit from the support of a highly competent Paraplanning and sales support team, to allow you to focus on what you do best - maintain and develop client relationships.
As an experienced Financial Adviser you should have experience in managing and developing an client bank, in addition to successfully winning new business.
In addition to a competitive financial package, our client offers the chance to attend corporate hospitality days and international travel.
- Offer holistic advice thorough financial advice to clients
- To provide exceptional Client service building long term relationships
- To adhere to the principles of TCF to work towards the company compliance standards and professional development scheme
- Delivering formal recommendations
- Following up new business initiatives
- Diploma Qualified with previous experience with Financial Planning.
- Ideally you will have some transferable clients although this is not essential
If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
Independent Financial Adviser, Independent Financial Advisor, Financial Planner, Wealth Manager, Financial Planning Manager