We are currently working with a well established family run business who have a good reputation for strong staff retention levels. Due to consistent growth they are looking to recruit an experienced Payroll Professional. You will enjoy a varied role including:
- Responsible for accurate and timely payroll reconciliations and reports.
- Processing weekly and payroll for 100+ staff
- Assisting with monthly payroll
- Responsible for payroll related deductions e.g. SSP, SMP, pensions payments
- Assisting with payroll related queries
Your skills and experience:
- Experience of processing weekly payroll and knowledge of relevant deductions
- Experience of a computerised payroll system , knowledge of Sage Payroll highly desirable
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
In return you will benefit from a competitive salary and benefits including flexible working arrangements and free onsite parking. The company is well known for supporting professional development and there may be an opportunity for CIPP study support.
If this role sounds of interest and you'd like further information please call Amy at Adele Carr Financial Recruitment for a confidential discussion on 01772 914121. Alternatively please submit your CV for immediate consideration.
Adele Car Financial Recruitment is a specialist Accountancy Recruiter to the North West Market. For further information on this or any of our vacancies, please call the Warrington office today for a confidential discussion or alternatively forward your CV and cover letter. For further information on this or any of our vacancies, please call the Warrington office today for a confidential discussion or alternatively forward your CV and cover letter. Due to the high level of interest we receive for each of our roles we cannot guarantee a response to each individual application. Therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants you have unfortunately not been short-listed for this role. Please do continue to check our website for other roles which may be of interest to you and follow us on @AdeleCarrFinRec
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81432149