Accounts Receivable Adminstrator
This global organisation in the engineering services sector are looking to hire an Accounts Receivable Administrator to work within their finance team based near Andover.
In this role you will be an integral member of the credit control function for the Defence division, liaising with the wider finance team, customers and sales colleagues to ensure timely and accurate receiving of outstanding money.
This is an exciting opportunity for a part-qualified accountant or experienced credit professional, looking to join a leading organisation in a unique industry, where you can continue to develop your finance skills.
What's on offer?
- Competitive annual salary up to £23,000 per annum
- Flexible benefits including pension scheme, cycle to work and 25 days holiday
- Permanent position with a true industry leader
- Genuine career progression opportunities available
About your new role
Key duties will include:
- Leading the reviews with sales teams of overdue debt and current issues.
- Production of daily cash receipt and cash receipt forecasting reports.
- Convert sales invoice requests sales invoices for issue to the customer.
- Customer account setup, maintenance and review.
- Provide credit control function for the business.
- Responding to queries from customers.
- Ensuring the service is delivered to meet or exceed the key performance indicators as referred in the Service Level Agreements.
- Identifying opportunities to improve the service.
- Reporting on Credit Control operations including any issues faced in satisfying the customer demands.
- Allocation of cash receipts to match against invoices.
- Experienced in Accounts Receivable or Credit Control essential
- AAT qualification or working towards is desirable
- Experienced using Accounting systems & software
- Good level of skills in Microsoft Excel
- Ability to ensure deadlines and targets are achieved or surpassed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
If you believe this is the next career move for you, please do not hesitate to apply now or contact Alex Benton on 0117 9309 748 for further information.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81436769