Sitec has a fantastic opportunity for a SAP Administrator to join our expanding on-site UK team for a major and prestigious scientific and pharmaceutical giant based in Cambridge.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone looking for a long-term future with a well-established company.
* Administration of SAP, add and maintain equipment records
* SAP Administration of equipment/system records.
* Add and update maintenance schedules within SAP
* Work with maintenance teams to review and cleanse existing data.
* Workgroup / work order backlog tracking
* Identifying service requirements to meet and exceed customer's expectations
* Provide support and coaching to others
* Updating of procedures relating to responsibilities
* Monitor and report progress of workload
* Ensure an important level of customer satisfaction
* Understand the Suppliers and Customers business processes
* Ensure Policies and Procedures are followed
* Support continued new and improved ways of working
Experience required: -
* SAP knowledge
* Advanced MS Excel skills
* Awareness of electrical and mechanical maintenance requirements
* Time management / planning
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* The ability to work to specified deadlines
* Creative problem-solving experience
* MS SharePoint
This vacancy is being advertised by Sitec.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81431967