Physiotherapist - Functional Assessor - Dumfries
Recruiting for Care is one of the UKs leading providers of permanent recruitment solutions to the Nursing, Health and Social Care sectors and we offer bespoke consultancy services to clients and candidates alike.
On behalf of our client the Centre for Health and Disability Assessments, we are recruiting a Physiotherapist to work as a Functional Assessor in partnership with the Department of Work and Pensions.
In your role as a Functional Assessor, you will contribute to the commercial relationship between the Centre for Health and Disability Assessments and the DWP at a local level, ensuring delivery in the areas of quality, productivity and customer satisfaction. This is an ideal position for a Physiotherapist looking to use their clinical knowledge, skills and experience, in different professional setting, where you would use your assessment skills to assess people with long-term health conditions.
- Full unconditional registration with the HCPC as a Physiotherapist
- Minimum 2 years’ post-qualification UK based experience
- Eligibility to live and work in the UK
Opportunity Summery & benefits
- £38,000 per annum
- Permanent full time position - Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
- Local health assessments on behalf of the DWP
- Full training provided for which you are paid a full time salary
- 25 days’ annual leave (plus bank holidays)
- Private medical insurance
- Matched contributory pension scheme (2% - 10%)
- Professional registration fee reimbursement
- The option to buy and sell annual leave
- Dental insurance
- Travel insurance
- Childcare vouchers
If you are interested in this position or would like to have a confidential discussion to find out further details, please contact Chris Mallon at Recruiting for Care. Alternatively, you can apply to this advert and a member of the Recruiting for Care team will be in touch within 24 hours.