Network Team Leader - Mobile Services
Network Team Leader with Capita ICTDS in Birmingham:
We have an opportunity for exceptional Network Team Leader to join our Network Services Team to manage our landline and mobile telephony services along with our client's data network.
You will be leading the Mobile Services team to provide support for all mobile telephony services supplied to Capita ICTDS corporate and education customers. We manage a variety of mobile handsets and solutions including iOS, Windows and Android along with Mobile Device Management solution. We currently have in excess of 8000 connections.
This role provides an opportunity to lead the team to strive for continued improvement from our mobile network provider O2 Telefonica and a number of 3rd party suppliers. There is also a requirement to work with key stakeholders to continue to develop the services in line with customer requirements.
What you will do:
- To lead the team in the delivery of mobile service requests within SLA.
- Responsibility for the successful provision of resources to BAU and projects, as required, including management of resources in line with workload.
- To undertake a senior role in completing tasks and activities relating to a specific service/project area, within the defined time scales.
- Produce precise and accountable reports in line with a KPI service in a commercial environment.
- To identify cost efficiencies and associated benefits.
- To contribute to information sharing within the team, developing a supportive relationship with team members.
Your experience will include:
- Proven track record for managing a team of staff dealing with complex IT projects and technologies.
- Good understanding of mobile technologies. Knowledge of full mobile device management so IOS, Windows and Android as well as experience/knowledge of ironworks.
- Strong office skills i.e. MS Word and Excel.
- Ability to make specific operational decisions and escalate where necessary.
- To be aware of contractual commitments and/or service plans.
- Pro-actively define and develop performance levels/standards and take appropriate action to ensure compliance.
- Able to positively identify and support opportunities for continuous improvement of organisational policies/processes, the delivery of services and customer satisfaction levels.
- Proven hands on track record in solving complex and challenging problems in a pressured support environment.
- High level communication and interactions with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to prioritise workload.
- A strong commitment to customer service and to personal development.
- A flexible attitude to work and travel.
- Setting and appraising team goals and objectives.
- Knowledge of ServiceNow.
- ITIL knowledge and/or experience of working in an ITIL environment.
About Capita ICTDS
Capita ICTDS is part of Capita plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions, with many staff across the UK, Europe, South Africa and India.
ICTDS support Birmingham City Council and other public and private sector organisations in changing the way they work, using Information Communications Technology to pave the way. Through quality solutions, tailored to our customers' needs, we've helped countless organisations unlock value and maximise their potential. With access to our range of unique and diverse opportunities, offering real career advancement and progression, we can unlock your potential too.
What's in it for you?
At Capita, we believe an open, transparent working environment that encourages ingenuity and collaboration - with colleagues, customers and clients - is what makes us so effective at what we do.
As well as a generous basic salary, we also give you 23 day's holiday (rising to 25 days after 2 years and to 27 after 5 years), company matched pension scheme and access to a variety of voluntary benefit options. These include a share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle, such as retail, health & wellbeing and leisure discounts.
You'll be joining a network of some of the most experienced, innovative and dedicated people in the country - the opportunities to learn new skills, develop in your career and grow and as we grow are almost endless. Our mission is to help you realise your potential - whatever that means to you.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now. We understand you might have some questions before taking the step to apply - you can contact Catherine Gander on 01628408002 for a confidential chat.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
| Become a Change Maker |
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81436067