Project Manager, Professional Services, Agile Software Delivery
My client are a market leader in the development and delivery of Geospatial solutions and as a result of continued growth are looking to strengthen their Professional Services Group by appointing an additional Project Manager to their experienced and motivated team.
This role provides an exciting opportunity to work for a dynamic and growing organisation and interact with customers across a range of industries including transportation, public safety, government, utilities, insurance and retail.
This role is responsible for the successful planning and delivery of PS projects. Strong planning and project management skills, good communication skills, commercial awareness, attention to detail and an ability to build strong customer relationships are all essential.
Typical work activities would include:
- Managing and leading internal teams to ensure the successful delivery of projects
- Supporting customer engagement and the development of sales opportunities
- Defining and agreeing project work-plans, project deliverables and resource requirements
- Managing end-to-end project engagement with customers, including acceptance and sign-off
- Monitoring risks and issues and managing as appropriate
- Internal and external stakeholder communication
- Responsibility for financial management of nominated PS projects
- Preparation and input to commercial propositions and tenders
You would be expected to have significant experience of end to end, external client focused project management and Agile methodologies and a good understanding of the software industry. Proven experience of leading and motivating teams and of building positive relationships with a diverse range of stakeholders is also important.
Applicants must be able to work in a team environment and be flexible as the role will involve travel and occasional overnight stays.
This role provides an exciting opportunity to work for a dynamic and growing 'world leading' organisation, interacting with customers across a range of industries including transportation, public safety, government, utilities, insurance and retail.
Benefits to include company bonuses, pension, life assurance, private healthcare, permanent health insurance, 25 days holiday (rising by one day every 3 years to 29 days) plus statutory holidays, gym subsidy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81429622