Sales Ledger/ Credit Control (part time - mon - fri 10am - 2pm)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Part Time Sales Ledger/Credit Control Assistant to join a successful company in Hanwell, near Ealing, in their accounts department. The role will be paying £12 - £12.73ph.
Hours: PART TIME Monday to Friday 10am-2pm or 9am - 1pm
- Processing invoices on a daily basis as well as credit notes and associated administration;
- Chasing overdue accounts and reviewing credit limits;
- Putting accounts on stop and removing accounts from stop;
- Reconciliation of Aged Debtors Report;
- Reconciling and allocating payments received;
- Respond to and resolve queries from branches and customers;
- Open new accounts;
- Dealing with intercompany cash;
- Send out monthly statements;
- Providing support to the Sales Ledger Manager and cover in his absence;
- Dealing with telephone enquiries and email enquiries;
- Other ad hoc duties as and when required.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate:
- Experience of Credit Control and Sales Ledger;
- Working within a branch network;
- Numerate, excellent communication skills both verbal and written, and great attention to detail;
- Ability to build relationships both internally and externally;
- Adept at MS Excel and all Windows applications;
- Good problem solving skills;
- Desire to progress.
Please apply today for immediate consideration.
Axiom Personnel is acting as an emplyment business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81431034