Software Quality Manager Saffron Walden, Essex
Software Quality Manager
Location: Saffron Walden, Essex
Benefits include: Company Equity worth about £2,000 per year, 3-5% bonus, 10% Pension contribution, private medical insurance.
On offer is a unique opportunity to work within an environment that makes a real difference to people's lives.
Software Quality Manager - Key Skills:
- Degree in an engineering or science discipline.
- Strong leadership experience.
- 5+ years' experience in a software quality assurance field.
- Experience with design controls, risk management, validation and change control.
- Experienced with failure investigations and failure report writing, trend analysis
- Must be eligible to work in the UK.
About the role:
As a Software Quality Manager you will provide leadership, guidance and over site of software development, testing and bioinformatics activities for our client's clinical laboratories.
Your role as a Software Quality Manager will involve:
- Quality planning and establishing and maintaining metrics to improve quality system processes, process capability, reliability and quality of products.
- Acting as Quality lead in relation to software design and development for medical laboratory implementation.
- Providing interpretation and guidance on quality standards, regulations and directives and develop procedures to ensure compliance.
About the Company:
Human Science and health has never been in better hands.
For more information on this Software Quality Manager role, please apply now for an interview.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81429636