Senior Infrastructure Engineer
We are seeking a Senior Infrastructure Engineer for a leading financial services organisation in Bracknell. They have a strong market presence, with an application that attracts over 28 million users globally. Now with big plans for growth in the future, no two days will be the same.
You'll be focusing on 70% project work which includes deploying new applications and API's, working on bespoke applications and new payment & delivery systems. They have ambitious plans and are looking to use more of the latest tools and technologies including Cloud based services and Infrastructure as a code
We're seeking someone who has experience in:
- Experience and understanding of virtualised environments (VMWare)
- Knowledge and familiarity of Networking technologies
- Good understand of key fundamentals around infrastructure
- Good working knowledge of Wintel, Windows Server or Active Directory
- Proven troubleshooting experience and a real solutions driven person
- Adaptable and able to work on multiple and varied projects
- Good communication skills
- Advantageous to have proven experience with Linux, AWS, PowerShell or VB
And in return an Infrastructure Engineer would receive:
- Up to £55,000 (negotiable depending on experience)
- Clear progression plan & training to take you to the next level.
- Work alongside other talented people, transforming the way people, businesses and things connect with each other
- Generous benefits package
If you, or someone you know would like to apply please send me the CV in question and I'll be in touch shortly.
SThree are committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work-life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81436622