Assistant Management Accountant - Trainee
As result of one of the current team members progressing into an operational Management Accounting role, an opportunity has arisen within the Central management accounting team.
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Central Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Coordination of Weekly Profit Estimates
- Liaising with Accounts teams at Liverpool to assist in timely issue resolution
- Central weekly and month end journal postings/recharges
- Invoicing/cashflow forecasting consolidation
- Raising of central purchase orders and sales invoicing
- Organisation and achievement of monthly deadlines
- Monthly accounts preparation for Central accounts
- Quality, accuracy, timing and consistency of management information, (Weekly/Monthly)
- Assistance with production and preparation for year end external audit
- Adhoc projects.
Candidates will need to possess the following experience, skills and attributes:
- Recently started or looking at starting to study (AAT / CIMA / ACCA / ACA)
- Previous experience in a logistics environment is desirable
- Strong MS Office skills – Excel advanced, PowerPoint, Word
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management – delivery of work on time and inline with the required standard
- A full UK driving licence, flexibility and willingness to travel key
- Study support will be provided for the successful applicants to obtain a professional accounting qualification.
If you feel you meet the requirements of the roles, please inform your line manager and forward a current CV and a covering letter to the recruitment team,
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81431145