Trainee IFA Paraplanner
Trainee IFA Paraplanner
Location: Milton Keynes
Salary: circa £25,000 - £35,000 per annum – Depending on Experience and Qualifications
About the company:
Vizion Wealth is a local chartered independent IFA and wealth management practice for high net worth individuals and business owners. We have a strong client service ethos and pride ourselves on providing a high level of independent chartered advice and impartial wealth management and financial planning solutions to all clients. We promote a culture of always placing the client’s interests first and aim to be proactive and responsive in managing a client’s financial planning needs.
We now have an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to join our small but growing friendly Wealth Management and IFA practice in the Milton Keynes / Stony Stratford area as a wealth management trainee paraplanner with a view to working towards becoming a fully qualified paraplanner in the next 12 - 18 months.
Duties of the Trainee IFA Paraplanner:
- The position involves a wide variety of tasks associated with managing and advising a range of high net worth and business clients in the area of holistic financial planning, tax planning, investments, estate planning, retirement planning and protection within a directly authorised firm.
- Assisting in producing accurate, compliant and complex advisory reports across the full range of individual and corporate advisory areas.
- Research, analysis and development of client financial planning strategies in conjunction with a financial planner.
- Cash flow planning.
- Communicating with policy administrators to gather relevant client information.
- Utilising the Intelliflo back office system to manage, monitor and maintain all client records, tasks, workflows and business submissions for MI and compliance systems.
- Client administrative work including portfolio management, workflow management, record keeping, applications, illustrations, quotes, submissions, etc.
- Preparation of client review reports.
- Dealing with client contact and queries and assisting in client ongoing relationships where required.
- Ensure technical knowledge & CPD is continually updated.
- Development of skills over time to take on board more paraplanning tasks.
Requirements of the Trainee IFA Paraplanner:
- The ideal candidate MUST have at least 2 years of administration or client management experience working in an IFA or financial advisory business.
- MUST have some experience of completing some Paraplanning tasks such as research, analysis and assisting in formulating client reports, ideally within a multi adviser practice.
- MUST have experience of working with a financial advisory back office system such as Intellifo, Iress, Plum, etc.
- MUST have some industry qualifications and be working towards the Diploma in Regulated Financial Planning or Level 4 industry qualification.
- A desire to develop knowledge and qualifications.
- Passion for the industry and continuous improvement / development.
- Ability to meet deadlines, work under pressure and maintain a high level of consistent and accurate output.
- Ability to work autonomously while still forming part of the team and achieve results in an evolving business.
- Strong IT skills with good knowledge of MS Office (or similar) especially Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Experience of using various IFA research tools.
- Good interpersonal skills and comfortable conversing with HNW individuals and business owners.
Trainee IFA Paraplanner Benefits:
- 24 days per annum holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Working within a local and friendly practice
- Study & professional qualification support
- Contributory pension scheme
- Annual staff bonus scheme
If you meet the requirements and feel that this Trainee IFA Paraplanner role is right for you then pleaseapply today!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81429597