Lead Java Developer - FinTech
Our Partner, a Company listed on the New York Stock Exchange, operating within the FinTech Industry requires a Lead Java Developer to act as a development SME within the Java domain.
The Lead Java Developer will be an expert within their field and who strives to maintain and expand upon their expertise.
Their technical expertise and experience will enable them to play a major role in the design and implementation of enterprise applications. They will also be recognised as the expert of functional and technical areas.
- 8+ year's delivery experience on a commercial application development project including integration with 3rd party applications.
- 5+ year's delivery experience of commercial enterprise applications within the Java development stack.
- 5+ year's delivery experience of message oriented (or event driven) distributed systems.
- Implementation experience in application server clustering, performance tuning and scalability testing to support high throughput, moderate latency, high availability systems.
- Experience including analysis, design, coding and implementation of large scale custom built object-oriented applications.
- Strong OO design knowledge, including extensive design patterns knowledge
- Implementation experience of working with open source technologies like Spring, Hibernate, Camel, etc.
- Delivery experience with FUSE ESB, OSGI, Apache Karaf
- Delivery experience with messaging middleware / distributed computing, ideally AMQ
- Leading small groups of similar level and less experienced developers.
- Integration experience
- Knowledge of Agile Methodologies, such as Extreme Programming - XP and Scrum or RUP.
- Implementation experience of continuous integration, ideally using Jenkins.
Apply for the Lead Java Developer role and a member of the talent acquisition team at ZenTech Talent will be intouch.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81430961