Maintenance Engineer - Monday - Friday - Days
A leading manuafacturer and supplier to the construction industry requires a Maintenance Engineer to join their busy facility in Tamworth.
Ensuring machinery and equipment runs smoothly and reliably by undertaking scheduled and breakdown maintenance of equipment and plant. Adopts a professional and proactive approach to maintenance solutions.
- Planning and undertaking scheduled PPM'S (planned preventative maintenance tasks) in relevant timeframes.
- Responding to call outs / breakdowns / line stoppages in timescales agreed.
- Diagnosing faults
- Repairing equipment
- Obtaining specialist components, fixtures or fittings
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation
- Creating maintenance procedures
- Fill in and complete all required paperwork.
- Ensure best practice is followed in all aspects of role.
- Work to 5s standards and promote 5s standards to other colleagues.
- Challenge current processes looking to continually improve all areas involved in.
- Take part in Kaizen / Continuous Improvement events.
- Communicate effectively with all colleagues sharing knowledge and ideas.
- Identify training required that would improve both individuals and the business.
- Ensuring that all machinery and equipment runs efficiently at all times with minimum downtime.
- Promote and ensure a safe working environment and contribute to H&S requirements across the business as a whole
- Providing support to other members of the maintenance team, including coaching and mentoring an Apprentice.
Please note, if your application is suitable, one of our consultants will call you within 5 working days. If you have not heard from us within this time, your application has unfortunately been unsuccessful, however we will keep your CV on file to consider you for future opportunities.
ASC Connections is a leading recruitment business specialising within areas of Technical, Business and IT services. We operate as an Employment Business or an Employment Agency for all temporary and permanent roles respectively.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81427845