Accounts Manager - Friendly Local Firm
A friendly local firm with an excellent working environment are looking to hire an experienced Accounts Manager to join their Aldershot team and can offer a competitive salary.
My client are a very interesting and highly reputable accountancy practice who pride themselves on being different to the norm. They are located near Aldershot with brilliant offices and a team of great individuals. They have regular social events and also a lot of client events to keep both their client and their team members engaged.
Joining as an Accounts Manager based near Aldershot, you will take responsibility for the provision of all round accounts,, management accounts, tax and wider general accountancy practice services, to wide ranging clients across sole traders, partnerships and significant proportion of limited companies, OMBs and SMEs. The firm has a very wide ranging client industry range and size, from small entrepreneurial start ups and sole traders, through to corporate clients, mixed in size and industry. You will oversee and manage the provision of accounts, tax, and added value services, across business planning, management reporting and other services to your clients. You will also work closely with the partners in the firm, taking on increasing responsibility, client contact and delivering project work and progress in your career, with a clear route to progress for career focused professionals.
The successful Client Manager will have previous experience working within an Accountancy practice as well as:
- A positive attitude, who loves working as part of a team
- ACA / ACCA qualified - or qualified by experience
- Qualified by experience within an accountancy practice, if you don't have the above
- Excellent customer service skills, including the ability to build trust and rapport quickly
- Experience of dealing with small business owners
- Great organisation skills, including the ability to prioritise a changing workload
- A passion and desire to make a difference
- Xero or Quickbooks knowledge (desirable)
Competitive salary - £45,000 - £60,000 depending on experience.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81434696