Production Maintenance Technician
Production Maintenance Technician - Night Shift
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a permanent Production Maintenance Technician's to join our client's busy team. You will be responsible for resolving equipment failures, carrying out planned and unplanned engineering tasks in a responsive and effective manner. Pro-active team working with peers, the customer and other support groups is essential to continually improve equipment reliability and performance. You will be used to working in a pressurized environment and comfortable with extended, flexible working hours.
Night Shift Sunday - Thursday 11pm - 7am.
- Equipment breakdown response.
- Mechanical/Electrical fault diagnosis.
- Continual improvement of machine performance to provide the best possible equipment availability for delivering production needs
- Line ownership with planned and preventative maintenance
- Equipment repairs and refurbishments
- Working in a safe, compliant manner with completion of associated documentation
The ideal candidate will have:
- A recognised apprenticeship in a relevant discipline
- A career background in a high-speed production environment - packaging, pharmaceutical, food, process or similar
- Ability to make sound judgments whilst prioritising multiple requests
- An understanding of electrics and pneumatics, accredited electrical/electronic/controls knowledge (multi-skilled preferred)
- Sound fault diagnosis and problem solving methods to identify problems and apply root cause fixes
- Experience with production equipment HMI panels
- Ability to coach skilled and non-skilled operators
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to plan and prioritise own workload
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81429539