MFL Teacher French & Spanish 2ic
2ic MFL Teacher | Experienced Teachers | French & Spanish | East London
A remarkably high achieving Secondary School in the London Borough of Newham are looking to recruit a second in Department Modern Foreign Languages (MFL) Teacher for a September start.
- MFL Teacher - Spanish & French - Secondary in Department
- Raising attainment across French & Spanish
- Delivering engaging, effective and creative lessons daily
- September Start - Full-Time - Permanent
- Inner-London Pay Scale - MPS1-6 - £28,660 - £39,006 + TLR
- Located in the Borough of Newham - East London
- MUST hold UK QTS
- Speak excellent English
- Must have a high work ethic and look to go above and beyond for the students
- You must be a team player and support other teachers
- Strong academics across the board: GCSEs, A Levels & Degree
- Must be graded 'Good or Outstanding' in lesson observations
- Graded 'Good' in latest Ofsted report
- Creative and Modern feel throughout the school
- Beautiful facilities and grounds
- Located in the Borough of Tower Hamlets, South East London
- Fantastic Tube Links - District and Northern Lines
If you are interested in this MFL Teacher / NQT opportunity located in the London Borough of Newham, interviews & lesson observations can be arranged next week!!
Apply for this MFL Teacher opportunity by sending your CV to Veritas Education. You will be contacted by your personal consultant.
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR VERITAS EDUCATION
- All applications are subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, professional reference checks, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) in line with our stringent safeguarding policy
- Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and all employment breaks must be explained
- You must have legal right to work in the UK
- You must be willing to attend a registration interview
Veritas Education work with a variety of schools covering a wide geographical area. We deal with teaching placements at Primary, Secondary and college level as well as support staff positions also within these.
'Nothing within the above advert was in any way designed or intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Veritas Education is an Equal opportunities employer and is proud in the knowledge that all placements are made on merit and suitability. We accept applications from all sections of the community.'
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81435837