Cloud Native Architect
An exciting IT opportunity has opened for a Cloud Native Architect to join a key client of mine based in London on a Permanent basis.
As the Cloud Native Architect, the responsibilities are:
- Design and engineer new, next-generation solutions based on modern Cloud Native architectural principles.
- Assess existing complex solutions and recommend appropriate technical treatments to transform the application with Cloud Native/12-Factor characteristics.
- Refactor existing solutions to adopt a Microservices-based architecture.
- Replatform solutions to operate in PaaS environments, particularly based on Pivotal Cloud Foundry.
- Execute PoC, MVP and Applications Transformation projects that target Pivotal Cloud Foundry and other PaaS environments.
- Use modern software development and DevOps practices such as CI / CD, Agile, Scrum, XP and Domain Driven Design.
- Development frameworks: JAVA, JEE, Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud Services
- Application Servers: WebSphere, WebLogic, Apache Tomcat
- PaaS platform: Cloud Foundry, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, IBM Bluemix, SAP Cloud Platform, Azure PaaS, RedHat OpenShift
- Containerisation platform: Kubernetes, Docker
- Cloud Platforms: AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform
Salary - Market Rate (Open to Discussion)
If this Cloud Native Architect role is of interest, please apply for immediate consideration to Kieran Goodchild by emailing your CV to or call on 01183 177 222.
As a professional company we gladly welcome applications from persons of any age and background and do not intend to discriminate with advert text and terminology.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81434681