Multi Skilled Shift Maintenance Engineer
Bicester, Oxfordshire - to £37,550 + superb benefits + generous overtime + call out allowance
Our client is recognized as one of the UK's market leaders in the area of automated materials handling solutions, and as a result of recent positive internal restructuring, they are now looking to recruit a multi discipline, electrically biased shift maintenance engineer to complement their established and successful existing team.
The site operates on a 24/7 basis, and with the company priding itself on the high quality service it provides to its' customers across the country, it is essential that they now recruit a similarly committed and highly professional maintenance team member to ensure equipment is maintained to the highest standards and the systems meet the required demands.
Working on a 5 week rotating shift basis (1 week of night shifts, 1 week of late shifts, 1 week of early shift, 1 week of days and 1 weekend shift) - due to the way the shift pattern falls and the annualized hours scheme, the position effectively offers 53 days off per annum.
Core responsibilities for this multi skilled shift maintenance engineer position will include:
* Conducting reactive and PPM maintenance on automated cranes and conveyor systems
* Facilities maintenance activities on both site buildings and associated equipment
* Monitoring the operation and ensuring stoppages are dealt with promptly
* Assisting the site manager with any safety issues which may arise
* Using the computerised system to monitor site activity
* Advising customers of any stock related issues
* Promoting any enhancements or additions required via correct channels
* Provide cover alongside other team members for holidays and sickness
This is an exceptional opportunity for an enthusiastic and self motivated maintenance engineer to join a team responsible for the ongoing efficiency of 10 fully automated cranes and conveyor systems that handle more than 50,000 pallets per month. To be considered for this exciting position, you will demonstrate a relevant recognized qualification, a strong electrical background, experience of working at heights and also of working both autonomously and as part of a team.
In return, a mapped career progression path and excellent remuneration package are available. Are you looking for a fresh challenge within a world leading organization? Then contact the Maintenance Engineer Team at Premier Technical Recruitment via email to or call on 01827 68400 for further details.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81433888