Commercial Catering Engineer
Commercial Catering Engineer required for our client based in Northamptonshire, a specialist in commercial catering. The Commercial Catering Engineer will be required to provide service, maintenance and breakdown across a number of key sites, Northamptonshire and the surrounding areas, typically within 1 hours travel of the office. Sites consist predominately of education establishments.
The Commercial Catering Engineer will have experience in the service, maintenance and breakdown on various commercial catering equipment, including, fryers, ovens, microwaves and steamers. It would be advantageous if the Commercial Catering Engineer also has experience working on associated refrigeration.
Commercial Catering Engineer Position Overview
- Providing service, maintenance and breakdown on a variety of commercial catering equipment.
- Covering approximately a 1-hour radius of the Northampton area.
Commercial Catering Engineer Position Requirements
- Hold up to date, Comcat tickets, including Comcat 1, 2, 3 and 5
- Based within commutable distance to Northampton
- Ideally 10+ years' experience on the tools, working on commercial catering equipment.
Commercial Catering Engineer Position Remuneration
- £30k - £34k, Doe
- Working hour's 8:30am - 4:30am
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81435893