UX Consultant - Charity - Leeds - Contract - rate negotiable
This is an amazing opportunity for a User Experience specialist to join a wonderful, friendly and growing digital team in central Leeds.
You will be able to deliver tangible differences as part of the organisation that helps nearly half a million struggling people every single year.
What they will need from you:
- Deliver elegant, user-centred solutions validated and informed through data and research
- Experience of the full end-to-end UX lifecycle from user research, to design, to implementation
- Your expertise:
- UX: A strong focus on user-centric design, understanding user behaviour and needs and translate these into effective service designs.
- Research: Experience and understanding of pushing data-driven design; A/B Testing, User Research labs, workshops, prototyping, focus groups...
- Superb communicator: Able to work with stakeholders across the business and quickly & effectively step into an existing team.
- Technical: This isn't a front-end developer position, but you'll need to be comfortable with HTML & CSS and wireframing
- Adaptable: Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment going through an Agile transformation
Keywords: Proactive, UX, Design, Innovation, Disruption, Community, Collaboration, Self-starter
This is a senior position, but does not necessarily involve direct line management - this is about mentoring and supporting the team; bringing ideas to the table, innovating and disrupting; having the autonomy to lead the direction of the team.
Aside from the many interesting projects ahead, you will get to work for an organisation that believes in purpose over profit - somewhere that really values every individual member of staff.
For more information including a discussion of rates contact Cara at Digital Gurus
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81430287