Assistant Accountant - IT Business
Assistant Accountant £28,000 + ACCA/CIMA/AAT Growing IT Business in Central London.
Your new company
An award winning specialist in the IT/Creative industry which have been going from strength to strength since 2001 are currently recruiting within the finance team due to growth in the business. The company is now turning over £80m/annum globally and operating in 5 regions. There are 150 employees in London and 6 in finance
Your new role
This role will be suitable for someone who is looking for an Assistant Accountant role who has at least 2 years experience working in finance. You will be reporting directly to the Finance manager and will be working on a temp to perm basis.
Your day to day duties will include:
- Accounts payable: Invoice entry; Purchase order processing and co-ordination of invoice approvals.
- Payment process management & recording
- Management of AP ledgers, including regular reconciliation and balance reviews
- Supplier Communication
- Bank & Credit Card Reconciliations
- Month End Accounts Preparation including: Prepayments/Accruals/Fixed assets and other Balance Sheet
- Revenue and Costs Accounting including stock allocation and variance analysis
- Preparing departmental financial overviews
What you'll need to succeed
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Ideally part-qualified or newly qualified to AAT level, with strong basis of accounting knowledge and experience in an accounts team.
- Ability to work on a variety of tasks, and be willing to take on anything related to finance
-Excellent inter-personal skills and proven ability to build effective relationships both in and outside of the finance department
-Have a passion for a career in finance and be keen to learn & develop existing skills
What you'll get in return
You will be working for a growing business in the west end of London so excellent location! You will be offered a competitive salary of up to £28,000 + study and will be working in a creative and outgoing environment. You will receive development from the finance director as well as exposure to wider finance duties.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81435879