Highways Delivery Project Manager
Job Type: Contract, 3 Months
Start Date: ASAP
We are looking for someone to support and work closely with our Change Manger and take forward and manage the actions/programmes they identify to deliver necessary organisation and culture changes following a recent significant restructure.
The role will lead and be responsible for the delivery of projects and programmes identified by the Change Manager. This is both about getting others within technical teams to deliver identified changes and actions, but is also about producing work directly - in particular drafting process and guidance documentation for internal and external consumption.
- Ability and experience to plan and facilitate workshops
- Good understanding and experience of Lean practice
- Significant project and programme management experience utilising PRINCE2 principles
- High motivation
- Experience of working on and delivering Culture change programmes
- Competent with modern ICT systems and applications
- Confident in working with a variety of people in large and small groups
- Ability to explain and document process in a clear and simple manor
- Persuasive and able to get the most out of people
- Good understanding of Excellent Customer Service
- Ability to problem solve
- Has analytical experience and capability
- Is a 'complete-finisher' by nature, delivering to deadlines
- Excellent time and task management skills, combined with ability to work under pressure.
- Driving License
- Local Authority experience
- Direct experience of working with General Public
- Highways and Transport Knowledge
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81430350