Development Team Lead/Net Derby £45-60k
Development Team Lead/.Net Derby £45-60k
Greywood Associates are delighted to be working in association with a Market Leading Company based in Derby who urgently requires a Development Team Lead to join their expanding technical team.
The successful candidate's workload will involve playing a lead role in researching, architecting, gathering requirements, designing, documenting and the creation/modification of software throughout the complete production life cycle.
- Lead a team of 5 software developers in developing, maintaining and expanding the capacity of the company's innovative software
- Taking a leading role in the creation of new products
- Provide and maintain software development standards and participate in the development of departmental strategies
Role Specification and Competencies
- Proven track record of leading a development team
- Significant experience developing in C#/ASP.Net/SQL Server environment
- Ability to motivate and develop existing staff and recruit additional resources
- Experience of working on all phases of a project lifecycle from business analysis through to implementation and support
- Business analysis skills to gather, validate and document business needs
The successful candidate will be working within an established development team in a company that prides itself in the applications it creates which are delivered to a worldwide client base.
This role is active now, interviews are planned for the week ahead and a prompt turnaround is expected.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81430197