Y5 Teaching Assistant St Helens
We are currently working with a St Helens primary school who are looking for a Year 5 Teaching Assistant to replace a member of staff.
The successful candidate will be needed 5 days per week for the Summer 2 term. The school may also consider extending the booking and moving the said candidate up with the class into Year 6 from September 2018.
We are looking for Teaching Assistants with experience in the last 2 years of any of the following
- Literacy and Numeracy
- Supporting children with moderate learning difficulties
- Supporting Year 6 SATS preparation/interventions
Benefits of Teaching Assistant work with Academics
- Rewarding work to enhance the lives of young people
- Clear behaviour management policies
- Friendly supportive staff
- Flexible work available
- Competitive pay rates
- Free access to resources
- Advice and guidance on changes to education
As an Academics Teaching Assistant you will need
- Experience in key stage 2 or key stage 3
- Details of someone who can provide a written reference on request to account for your experience of working with children
- Demonstrate effective behaviour management strategies
- A positive can do attitude
We welcome applications from people with experience of
- Working as a Teaching Assistant in Primary, Secondary or SEN schools
To find out more about registering with Academics today
Please call 01925 231 375 and speak to Neil or email
All teaching assistants are subject to standard safeguarding and employment checks including a face to face interview and DBS check. Academics Ltd is an employment business.
To manage applications we will only contact applicants whose CV shows their current address as being in Warrington, St Helens, Wigan , Leigh or Halton. CVs with no details about current location will be rejected.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81454435