Apprentice/Trainee - ABI Beverage Dispense Technician
Apprentice/Trainee- ABI Beverage Dispense Technician
initially £18500-19000 per annum
We are currently working alongside a leading Facilities Management organisation to recruit a number of Apprentice Beverage Dispense Technicians.
The successful candidate will undertake a 4 year Apprenticeship scheme via a modern framework and modular assessment route.
- To undertake the installation, maintenance and repair of beverage dispense equipment throughout multiple outlets as required under contract.
- To provide industry leading, exceptional customer service to the client and their customers
- To take control of any works requested by the contract support team and/or Regional Operations Manager through to completion.
- To ensure compliance with Health and Safety requirements
- To perform planned preventative and reactive maintenance and COP tasks on all associated equipment, including fault finding and repair
- Participate in the upkeep of records on servicing of dispense equipment and maintaining the site asset registers.
- To be willing and capable of using the company PDA system as a means of day to day working
- Basic maintenance experience; electrical, plumbing, mechanics, construction etc.)
- Enjoys hands-on work
- Capable, Driven, Enthusiastic and a willingness to learn
- Good communicator
- Good understanding of IT (Laptops, hand-held devices etc.)
- Full UK driving licence
If you are looking for an apprenticeship or career change in the Oxford area, apply online for further information
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81435469