Junior Marketing Executive Apprentice - 05571
Digital Marketing Apprentice
Are you ready to start your career in an award winning Marketing company?
Baltic Training Services and Creatif Architectural Products are delighted to be recruiting for Apprentice Digital Marketer to join their team based in Leeds.
Why choose an apprenticeship?
Do you want to earn money, whilst gaining qualifications, business expertise, and boost your career prospects? Unlike traditional education, apprentices learn the skills they need on the job with the guidance of a mentor, and training from industry experts. In fact, research has shown apprentices can earn £4,000 more than those in similar job roles. If you're ready to earn more, start your apprenticeship with Baltic Training today, apply below.
About the Employer
Established in 2010, Creatif Architectural Products are workspace professionals that specialise in designing and building unique and funky office spaces! Aswell as implementing their creative designs to company's including Hugo Boss, Pokemon and Arsenal Football club, they have also designed their own modern office to include a pool table, mini table tennis table and also a breakout room!
Tasks to be trained in
- Content Production including creating and publishing blogs
- Working in Graphic Design and Photography and updating existing marketing materials
- Production of documents using Microsoft Office
- Updating social media sites
- Creating and implement email marketing campaigns
- Editing and updating the company and use Google Analytics
Training to be provided
Level 3 Digital Marketer
- Principles of Coding
- CIW Social Media Strategist
- Digital Marketing Business Principles
- Principles of Online and Offline Marketing Theory - Part 1 and Part 2
- External Assessment, Synoptic Project and Overview
- Experience creating a blog
- Experience using Photoshop
- Confident and Creative
- Confident using IT and social media
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Preferable to have: 5 GCSEs (A-C) or equivalent"
We're always looking for enthusiastic people to add to our talent pool: at Baltic, we believe people are more than a list of skills, so even if you don't feel like you tick every box - get in touch with us! Our apprenticeships will teach you all the skills you need to succeed anyway!
Salary, Hours, Benefits
- £150.00 per week
- Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
- 20 + bank holidays
- Able to work in a modern office with a pool table, table tennis table and a breakout room
- Frequent paid social events to attend
- Wage review after 6 months
- There are career progression opportunities available upon completion of the programme. You, along with your employer, may progress to a Level 4 programme, and take your training even further.
Location & Travel
This role is located in Hunslet Leeds and is very close to Hunslet Business Park with a Mcdonalds and Subway very close. There is a free onsite car park for those who drive and it is very accessible via a range of public transport routes including the 36, 2 and 110 bus.
Baltic Training are the only apprentice and training provider that offer a completely tech-focused, tech driven training solution. We help people transform their knowledge and passion into skills that employers need.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! Once we receive your application one of our team will be in touch to help you with the next stage of your application. In the meantime if you want to get a head start on the other applicants expand your knowledge with the links provided!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81433813