Commercial Accountant / Finance Business Partner
Butler Rose is exclusively recruiting a Commercial Accountant / Finance Business Partner for a dynamic business based in the Exeter area. This role is available on a 12 month fixed term contract.
This role will work closely with both the finance and commercial teams and is responsible for the budgeting, forecasting and invoicing of the company's customers and will support the commercial team in reporting on new revenue lines.
Key duties will include
- Managing all aspects of the month end close from a revenue perspective including reconciliation of invoices, deferred income and uninvoiced debtor account balances.
- Lead Revenue Forecasting and reforecasting as the need arises; ensuring that actual revenues recognised are reconciled consistently and accurately across the portfolio, working with key stakeholders to ensure consistent forecasts and reports are in place and being tracked
- Working with the Contracts Management function to understand current declarations and deviations to expectations, and to ensure that all declarations are accurately reported and understood.
- Ensure operational reports meet internal and external deadlines and are insightful and compliant to any applicable standards
- Identify and implement process and reporting improvements in relation to revenue monitoring and recording.
- Working with the Group Management Accountant to produce timely, pertinent and accurate accounting information in line with company standards
- Preparation of Company Scorecard and KPI metrics analysis
- Compiling reports via Excel and use of Sage accounts package
The successful candidate will be a qualified accountant or qualified by experience, providing you have the required skill set to carry out the role effectively. You will have analytical thinking and proven experience within business partnering and financial modelling.
If you are interested in this excellent Commercial Accountant / Finance Business Partner opportunity in Exeter, please contact Gareth Dagger at Butler Rose Accountancy & Finance Recruitment ASAP.
Butler Rose is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Butler Rose Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/81435459